Donations are doubled when you support Forces’ Veterans through the work of PTSD Resolution from 12:00pm November 28th 2017.
The charity PTSD Resolution has been selected to participate in The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2017, the UK’s largest matched funding campaign.
For every £1 donated, a further £1 is added in matched funding by sponsors. The charity is appealing for funds to support the mental welfare of Veterans, Reservists and their families. Donations to this project will be matched from 12:00pm on 28th November until 5th December. If you would like to help, then please raise and retain any funds until that date - as donations will only be doubled when donated online during those dates, not before. So please add a calendar reminder to your diary for 12:00pm on 28th November including this link to The Big Give.
The charity’s welfare programme is free, community-based, with help provided locally through a UK-wide network of 200 therapists. Uniquely, the chief therapist is a former Colonel (Cheshire’s) and the Patron is ex-head of the army (General Lord Ramsbotham).
Key features of the charity are:-
1. Therapy is free, brief and effective, with an average of just 5 sessions needed
2. One-to-one confidential treatment is on an out-patient basis
3. Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, approved by NICE
4. Proven programme, usually with no further reliance on therapy
5. Help for all, including those with complex trauma, in prison or with addiction issues.
6. The charity works with other military charities to provide a full range of help
7. All funds are used to support therapy, essential information and research
The charity owns no assets, pays no salaries.